Women's Slides - Black
The DAWGS Women's Slide is ultrasoft and super lightweight with a non-marking sole. This women's sandal provides great comfort with an extra-thick sole, a massaging foot bed and good arch support. This sandal is easy to clean, made of EVA and a great alternative to flip flops.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Men's Slide Sandals
Love Dawgs slides! We moved out west a few years and stocked up before we moved. We ordered these online and werent disappointed. Quality is still awesome and the purchase came as ordered (even after we changed it twice lol). Dont be fooled by imitators. Nothing beats Dawgs!!
I bought my husband a pair, I put them on and fell in love with them. So, I bought me two pair and a pair for my mother. We absolutely love them!
I haven’t received them yet, as transit in shipping has been slow because of Covid. As of yesterday they are still in Arizona so hope I get them soon.