Women's Slides - Tan
The DAWGS Women's Slide is ultrasoft and super lightweight with a non-marking sole. This women's sandal provides great comfort with an extra-thick sole, a massaging foot bed and good arch support. This sandal is easy to clean, made of EVA and a great alternative to flip flops.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Very happy with purchase, fit perfectly and very comfortable. Thank you.
I love my Dawgs! They came quickly so I was really pleased about that!! Thank you!
Bought a pair for my husband and he finds them very comfortable
Hubby loves them.
I have loved your shoes for many many years. My favourites were the Z sandals. I love to walk and found that these were beautifully fit for my feet and had the arch support I needed for the 5 mile daily walk. Lately my feet have changed and these Sandals created problems...so I decided to give the flip flops a try. So far I can not continue with the walks because the centre part that goes between the first two toes is too thick and is creating pain. I am hoping that this will wear down somewhat and I will be able to continue the walks.
You shoes have been such a blessing ... I Introduced them to my grandchild and they continue to wear them
Thank you dawgs!