Kids' 3-Strap Sandals - Black
Cool, fun and sporty style DAWGS Kids 3 Strap Sandal provides great cushion and support with thick heels and molded arch. Adjustable heel strap can be worn forward or back, for two great looks from one shoe. These easy to clean sandals provide overall comfort, through design that will mold to your feet with wear.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Supporting back-strap
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Had pink in size 10Womens. Had to stretch the poly to get them on. But there was NO chafing or friction. Now I also have both pink and white size 11Womens. Very comfy for narrow male foot about 43-44 metric.
I received it yesterday. Thank you
I have all the colors. LOVE THEM!!!
I wish the 3 strap sandals came in all the colors that the "Z" come in. .
This is the third pair I’ve purchased.
Women's 3-Strap Sandals - Black
They are way too tight and uncomfortable with the straps. I can’t even wear them. How is the sizing different from the rest?