Men's Loudmouth Flip Flops - Paint Balls
The DAWGS Men's Loudmouth√Ø¬æ¬Æ Flip Flop is super lightweight with a non-marking outsole. The signature Loudmouth√Ø¬æ¬Æ patterns are fun and funky. These men's flip flops have a comfortable extra-thick sole, a massaging footbed, and arch support. These men's shoes are easy to clean and maintain.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Super comfort toe piece
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Men's Slide Sandals
My husband loves his Dawgs. We both think they are so comfortable.
I purchased a pair of slides in black and they fit fine. However, when I chose another pair, in Peacock, the sizing was off. They were too tight and didn't seem to fit exactly right. I would return them, but Dawgs' customer service people are rude, plus I would have to pay the return shipping,
super comfy and economical!
I am new to DAWGS. I bought a white pair on E-Bay and I love them. That was my first pair. I had signed up on DAWGS site, so I decided to buy a second pair when I was offered a discount. From the photo, which was a side view, I thought that this would be the same as the first pair. As it turned out, my first pair was a Z sandal. The navy pair was a slide. I was shocked when I saw them. I have a high instep, and when I tried them on they were not as comfortable. They dig in because they are not open like the Z sandals. I looked for your return policy, but I couldn't find one. I would be much happier if they were Z sandals.