Men's Prolite 6-inch Pull-On Safety Boots - Black
Dawgs Men's 6-inch Pull On Prolite Safety Boots are built for extreme comfort, toughness, and safety. This lightweight design measures in at just 600 grams per shoe in a US size 8. The CSA-approved Grade 1 composite toe and Design Tread are built for durability and protection from the elements. The removable hi-poly insole and cushioned midsole provide comfort and support. This boot is CSA Grade 1 puncture resistant and ESR resistant 18KV for one minute.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
These boots are cute, we have used them for 6-8 weeks and they did not hold up. They would be good for a occasional use boot, but not every day. I had to buy another pair of a different brand already
Women's 9-inch Side Tie Microfiber Boots - Chestnut
Good quality.love them, cozy
Great service but expensive shipping costs
Women's 13-inch Microfiber Boots - Chocolate