Men's Fleece Dawgs - Black with Black
The DAWGS Men's FleeceDAWGS keep your feet warm and cozy. One of DAWGS' most popular styles, the FleeceDAWGS are great all-weather shoes to wear indoors and outdoors. These comfortable clogs are designed with a warm, removable and washable fleece insert and gentle arch support. The thick, non-marking outsole offers stability and traction.
- Ultra soft
- Ultra comfort
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I have worn this type of shoe for many years but usually get the other big brand. I find these brands are pretty much the same except this brand furry lining is not as soft or thick which i don't like as well. So next time if i want better lining i will buy them instead otherwise i will buy who ever is cheaper.
Very satisfied with quality and product and accuracy of sizing! Also impressed with the quick delivery, got them within three days of ordering
I thought I was getting a soft pink color and these are quite...bright...Too bright. But as they were the only one they had in my size (a continued problem with DAWGS) I kept them.
I am very tired and frustrated that whenever I try to buy a pair of ANYTHING from them (that I like) (flip flops, fleece lined Dawgs) they never have them in the colors that I want in my size. TERRIBLY FRUSTRATING.
he absolutely loves them!!!!
Love the fit - love the color, but fleece comes out with foot and fleece cannot be removed to Launder.
Love these shoes!