Kids' Mossy Oak Beach Dawgs - Duck Blind
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Love them that's all I ever wear. Great colors. Will order again for sure. They came quick.
Too bad I ordered the wrong style and the wrong size. I reordered yesterday and bought two. I didn’t get the 30% discount
I already did this but I'll do it again. I had a pair previously and loved them but this Mossy Oak pair although my size, 9, were way too tight across the instep and I can't wear them. My previous pair are lovely and loose across the instep but after constant wear have gone flat.
transferred my old ones to the lake and replaced with new and sooo comfortable.
Very happy with my purchase