Women's 3-Strap Sandals - Hot Pink
The Women's 3-Strap Sandal was designed for extreme comfort; super lightweight, providing cushion and support with thick heels and molded arch. Its also odor-resistant and easy to clean. Adjustable heel strap can be worn forward or back for two great looks from one shoe!
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Supporting back-strap
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Easy to slip into & comfortable to wear
I have not worm them yet but they look great.
I really like the back strap because it helps to keep the sandals on my feet.I also have a pair of Z strap sandals and wear them a lot!
excellent sandals exactly as represented. Fit well and not difficult
to put on.
Very uncomfortable, no arch support and they wear sideways on the heels.
Bought 2 pairs of the Toddlers feet. Bought the correct sizes of 9 and 11 for my Grandsons for our beach vacation. They worn them one time. Would not wear them again. Both boys complain the shoes hurt. Feel I waster my money. I've purchased DAWGS for myself and they were comfortable, although the straps steached out after a few months and became too lose. I feel I should have gone with crocs or sketchers for my Grandsons.