Women's Loudmouth Beach Dawgs - Magic Bus
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Women's Loudmouth Beach Dawgs - Drop Cloth
I have medium width size 7 Feet. Unfortunately, the beach dawgs fit too widely and my food moved around within the shoes.
Would be good if Dawgs came in half sizes
My order was for Beach Dawgs and I received Z-sandals. I contacted the distributor who was to send the Beach Dawgs in replacement. Once I receive the replaced items, I'll send in a review.
My second pair of these. I love Dawgs so I ordered a 2nd pair to have on hand when the others wear out