Girls' Spirit Golf Shoes - Black with Soft Pink
The DAWGS Girls Golf Spirit Shoe combines style and function with EVA to form the World's Lightest Golf Shoe. At less than 5 ounces per shoe for kids; the Dawgs Golf Spirit is designed for golfing in extreme comfort. While extremely lightweight, the Golf Spirit shoe does not sacrifice weight for comfort. The built in properties of high quality EVA absorb shock, protecting your heels and foot.Golfing performance is enhanced by the Golf Spirit shoe's 9 strategically placed molded rubber spikes embedded in rubber/EVA out soles, keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground. Golfers wearing the golf spirit shoe also benefit from a quick adjusting hook and loop fastener for immediate comfort and ventilation holes for cool comfort.
- Extremely lightweight
- Rubber outsole with molded rubber spikes
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Individually boxed with carry handle
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.