Girls' Z Sandals - Soft Pink
The DAWGS Girls Z sandal provides just the right amount of style, support, and comfort. DAWGS most popular sandal is a grab-and-go slip-on style but still offers arch support and shock absorption when walking. These comfortable sandals are open, airy and extremely lightweight---great for traveling. They feature ultra-thick soles and a massaging footbed for added comfort. These kids sandals are available in a wide array of colors to go with any outfit, day or night.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
most comfortable shoes ever! I get completemtd kn the color!
Women's Loudmouth Z Sandals - Woof
love them, thanks for making them
Thank you for a quality product 😌. Keep up the great work!
Always pleased when these new prints come out! Most comfortable, durable summer sandals! Get lots of compliments, why don't they
advertise? No one has heard of these fabulous shoes!
Love the Z’s!!!