Kids' Mossy Oak Fleece Dawgs - Winter Brush
The DAWGS Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ Kids FleeceDAWGS keep your feet warm and cozy. These DAWGS come in stylish Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ camo prints. One of DAWGS' most popular styles, the FleeceDAWGS are great all-weather shoes to wear indoors and outdoors. These comfortable shoes are designed with a warm, removable and washable fleece insert and gentle arch support. The thick, non-marking outsole offers stability and traction.
- Ultra soft
- Ultra comfort
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Perfect little slip on shoes
I was about to order these fleece lined shoes, until I saw the post that replacement fleece liners are not offered. Very disappointing. So I decided nope, I’m not buying these until the replacement liners also become available as a separate purchase. Otherwise, I love my multiple pairs of Z sandals Dawgs.
I have to agree with the other customer you go to order and says sold out. So then you have to go to other Options
Every time I try to order shoes it says they’re sold out it’s very frustrating what can be done about this
Every morning they await for me under the bed.. what a good feeling it is to slip my feet into and get down to the kitchen for breakfast and read the news... Priceless! A luxury anyone can afford...
The first pair I bought was in 2007. I still wear them. The liners can be popped out and washed. That is such a huge plus for the value of these shoes. I will continue to buy them. Love the company and their customer service.