Kids' Z Sandals - Canada (White/Red)
The DAWGS Kids'√Ø¬æ¬†Z sandal provides just the right amount of style, support, and comfort. DAWGS most popular sandal is a grab-and-go slip-on style but still offers arch support and shock absorption when walking. These comfortable sandals are open, airy and extremely lightweight---great for traveling. They feature ultra-thick soles and a massaging footbed for added comfort. These kids sandals are available in a wide array of colors to go with any outfit, day or night.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I own over twenty pairs of z sandals. Love the fit, comfort and designs. Purchased maroon and olive - so excited to add a few new colors into my collection. The maroon is not maroon, not even close. A muddy, light, ugly red. The olive is so dark it is hard to tell if it is black or brown until I put them next to each other, even then they are very close to the same color. Colors can be off based on the color of the screen, but once again disappointed in the solid color. I own lavender and purple and even right next to each other they basically interchangeable. The patterned design colors appear to be very close to what is shown on line. The solid colors they just cant seem to get right. What gives?
Quick good service!
Really comfortable, wearable all the time, lots of compliments
Comfy and easy to wear for all day.
I love my DAWGS! The ONLY thing I might say is sometimes there's some rough edges that I have to smooth off with sandpaper or a razor blade. It's not a big deal for me, but others might be disappointed if they make sores from rubbing. I assume that's the nature of the molds you use to produce them?
Love them. I wear them all the time!