Men's Spirit Golf Shoes
Black with Black
DAWGS Men's Golf Spirit Shoes are designed for golfing with comfort in mind. Combining style and function, DAWGS has designed the world's lightest golf shoe. These men's golf shoes are made of high-quality EVA that is ideal for absorbing shock and protecting your heels and foot. Golfing performance is enhanced by the Golf Spirit Shoe's nine strategically placed, molded rubber spikes embedded in rubber/EVA out soles. There is an adjustable hook and loop fastener and ventilation holes to keep your feet cool and comfortable allowing you to wear them with or without socks. Plus they come in a variety of colors, making them perfect for casual golfers!
- Extremely lightweight
- Rubber outsole with molded rubber spikes
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Individually boxed with carry handle
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
We offer free standard shipping within Canada with any purchase of $50 or more. Purchase totals are calculated after discounts and before taxes. Free standard shipping excludes some remote areas.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please refer to our Shipping Policy. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.