Women's Beach Dawgs - Brown
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I wear my dawgs everyday when I am out in my yard. Very comfortable
My grand daughter is very happy with them!
This was my 4th pair of Dawgs....Beach Dawgs, golf shoes and sandals...all in size 8. This time they don't fit...about 1 inch shorter so I can't wear them.. Not worth returning since I wore them outside once and I don't think I should have to pay the shipping to return them.. I love my other 3 pairs but will not order again or recommend.
These are not as comfy as they used to be, they are very hard....like made of hard plastic....still I will wear them
very fast informed shipping
Just what I wanted and on sale
Comfortable and light weight... Great for 5km a day walks!!