Women's Beach Dawgs - Olive
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I always get my daughter dawgs for the summer to use in our backyard and they never seem to disappoint me! They’re so handy to have and she loves them!
Grandson loved the sandal. So cute...well made too.
Got my Dawgs, still waiting for my z sandals . Ordered at the same time as the beach Dawgs.
I only bought these because what I wanted wasn't and hasn't been available for a long time. They also have holes on top which I didn't know so don't do the job for me.
Actually bought these for my son as this style was not available in men’s. He normally takes a size 13 running shoe but the size 11 ladies fit him perfectly