Women's Mossy Oak Fleece Dawgs - Winter Brush
The DAWGS Women's Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ FleeceDAWGS Mules keep your feet warm and cozy in cool Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ camo patterns. One of DAWGS' most popular styles, the FleeceDAWGS are great all-weather shoes to wear indoors and outdoors. These comfortable shoes are designed with a warm, removable and washable fleece insert and gentle arch support. The thick, non-marking outsole offers stability and traction.
- Ultra soft
- Ultra comfort
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I have a foot issue which requires me to wear shoes in the house. These are the perfect shoes for me. The colour is nice and the warmth of the liner great for winter. I have been buying Dawgs for more than ten years. They have maintained their quality and added to the designs. i love it. Just wish the fleece did not come out with my bare feet so now I wear very thin socks with them to solve that issue. Otherwise.....My go to shoes.
Bought for winter ..so haven't worn..
Very disappointed- quality has declined
i buy the Dawg fleece loned every yr to use as slippers so i can go indoors and out
Really cute and fit nicely.
Super quick and efficient service! Thank you much and stay safe ok.