Women's Working Dawgs Tracker Pro - Black with Black
The DAWGS Women's Tracker Pro Working Shoes are great for culinary professionals, medical-field professionals and anyone else on their feet for long periods of time. Industry professionals understand the importance of having a shoe that not only provides great slip resistance, but all-day comfort as well. This Women's work shoe features our signature top-rated Tracker Tread for stability. A low-impact heel, arch support and extra padded insoles provide added comfort for long days on the job.
- Highly durable, slip resistant Tracker outsole
- Extra comfort removable insoles
- Ultra soft
- Will work with orthotics
- Low heel impact
- Excellent arch support
- Super lightweight
- Easy to clean
- Excellent comfort for extended wear on hard floors
- Ultralite tracker/adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Individually boxed with carry handle
The Tracker outsole scored an impressive 0.46 in the Brungraber Mark II Slip Test on a greasy/wet surface √Ø¬æ‚Äì one of the highest recorded scores.
Dawgs combines ultimate slip resistance with ultra comfort √Ø¬æ‚Äì so order yours now and gain the Dawgs advantage.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I am still waiting for them to get here.
Had a pair of the Pro. After about 6 years finally wearing out, doing yard work. Easy on feet, no stretching, holds shape.and very lightweight. Just wish I could get my size again, always sold out.
Have had a pair before and they last forever! So handy to slip on and off.
Shoes really comfy but narrow & difficult to put on