Hounds Women's Fluffy Z Slippers - Baby Blue
The Hounds Women's Z Slippers feature a thick memory foam base for extra cushioning. These women's slippers are fluffy for unbelievable comfort anytime. The Z slipper is breathable and lightweight. An adjustable hook and loop fastener is good for a variety of widths.
- Soft terry cloth or microfiber outer
- Extremely soft, thick memory foam midsole
- Hook and loop fastener strap for easy adjustment
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I was really looking forward to these slippers as they covered enough foot, without being too hot. However, when I put them on and tried to take a few steps, my foot slipped to the side and I stumbled. There was a lot of padding but no support whatsoever. There was no way I could walk around in these. Rather than go through the drama of returning them, I promptly donated them and hopefully someone will be able to walk in them and be safe. Too bad....so dissappointed.