Kids' Mossy Oak Beach Dawgs - SG Blades
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
They fit ok, but they just aren't the same texture as they used to be. They used to be so much softer and rubber-ery, now they are much harder and more plastic like, especially on the soles of the feet, there is no cushiony sole as in the ones I've had before. I don't think I will buy them again, which is too bad as they were my go to around the house shoes for many years.
Got a size 7 and it is smaller than my other size 7 dawgs. Sizes not consistent so can no longer ordr on line as too expensive to return.
Maybe slightly over priced and wasn’t delivered on time! Not sure I will order again
Women's Beach Dawgs - Lime Green
The width was to small I tend to need a bit of a wider opening where the foot would slide in