Women's Beach Dawgs - Black
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Supporting back-strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
they look great!!! cozy....great for around the house and on the beach!!!!
I don't like the bumps on the sole of the shoe inside. otherwise they are okay
As someone who has been wearing different Dawgs for years it came as no surprise that these shoes are super comfortable. After a 12 hour shift on my feet there is nothing like taking off my work shoes and putting on my Dawgs. Dawgs are the best don't waste your money on that other more expensive brand as you will end up paying more for a inferior shoe!
Fell in love with these clogs first time i wore them. Only problem is can't find them any were. My current pair is worn through on the toes. Tryed to order another pair and sold out put my name on the "email when they come available" list and still waiting it's been over a year. ☹️
Excellent product, very comfortable.
I had foot problems for many months until my chiropodist recommended getting Dawgs to wear in the house. I can’t get over how much wearing them has reduced my foot pain. Hardwood and ceramic are hard on feet.