Women's Z Sandals - Brazil
The DAWGS Women's Z Sandal provides just the right amount of style, support, and comfort. DAWGS' most popular sandal has a grab-and-go, slip-on style but still offers arch support and shock absorption when walking. These comfortable sandals are open, airy, and extremely lightweight√Ø¬æ‚Äîgreat for traveling. They feature ultra-thick soles and a massaging footbed for added comfort. These ladies' sandals are available in a wide array of colors to go with any outfit, day or night.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Really comfortable, wearable all the time, lots of compliments
Comfy and easy to wear for all day.
I love my DAWGS! The ONLY thing I might say is sometimes there's some rough edges that I have to smooth off with sandpaper or a razor blade. It's not a big deal for me, but others might be disappointed if they make sores from rubbing. I assume that's the nature of the molds you use to produce them?
Love them. I wear them all the time!
Great and comfortable shoes but the do run smallish. Great for plantar fasciitis.
I love them! Stylish and super comfortable! Received a lot of compliments when I wear them.